1)What Is Sarvangasana?
Meaning Of Sarvangasana: In the Sanskrit Language; Sarva Means All, Anga Means Body And Asana Means Pose; Pronounced As – sahr-vahn-gah-sah-nah
This asana can also be called as mother of all Asanas. Since The Weight Of Whole Body COmes Upon Shoulders In This Asana, it can also be called a shoulder stand. This asana is a powerful one, and it is done in an inversion position that helps you ease you. In This Asana Blood Flows From Feet To Head Thereby Solving Problems Related To Eyes, Nose, Ears, Hair, Legs Etc.
2)How To Do The Sarvangasana?
Steps For Practicing the ShoulderStand Posture (Sarvangasana):
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat. Keeping your arms by the side your body with palms facing down, stretch your legs up.
- Bend your knees and bring your heels close to your hips.
- Upon exhalation, Lift your feet off the floor and draw your thighs towards the upper body.
- Just Lift back up from the ground and place your hands on your lower back for support.
- Keep Your pelvic bone over your shoulders and your torso should be perpendicular to the floor.
- While Inhaling; straighten your legs towards the sky and bring your body into a line.
- Soften the gaze and look towards the toes.
3)What Are the Benefits Of Doing Sarvangasana?
- It helps to cures mild depression and relieves stress and also calms the brain.
- It helps in case of the thyroid glands, and the abdominal organs and also stimulate the prostate glands.
- The neck and shoulders get a good stretch.
- The buttocks and legs get toned.
- Digestion is improved, and metabolism is regulated.
- This asana relieves the symptoms of menopause.
- Fatigue and insomnia are reduced.
- This asana helps cure sinusitis, asthma, and infertility.
4)Precautions To Be Taken While Doing Sarvangasana.
This Asana Is To Be Followed Under The SUpervision. The same yoga posture may benefit some people and may be harmful to others depending upon your body health conditions.
- Avoid This Pose If You Suffer From High Blood Pressure.
- Patients With Cervical Spondylitis should not attempt to practice this pose because as the weight of the body is comes on the neck.
- Shoulder stand could worsen the condition of Glaucoma or Detached Retina.
I Hope This Article Of Sarvangasana Or Shoulder Stand Will Solve Or Help You In All Your Queries Regarding Whole Body Exercises, Whole Body Workout, Full Body Stretch, Best Full Body Workout, Advanced Full Body Workout, Best Full Body Exercises, Full Body Workout every day, Whole Body Workout At Home, Quick Full Body Workout.